Amazing Journey - 300000+ Readership from 150+ Countries & Growing

300000+ Readership from 150+ Countries

 Source : Google Blog Stats


300000+ Readership from 150+ Countries are the numbers those who read my blogs by direct access to this blog site. There are many times more readers those who read my blogs on other social media sites on which these blogs were shared by my readers and well-wishers and published in various magazines.

When I started I never though I will be able to connect with so many people from world-over. Thank you so  much for encouraging me to write my views on issues of public interest and public policy with special reference to food security and agriculture, political economy and law, trade policy and employment and related issues.
Source : Google Blog Stats

Till date, I have completed about 370 articles on the blog and many more in other magazines, newspapers and trade journals. This journey was amazing and I will continue to write and I hope you all will encourage me by sending your feedback.

Flag Counter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another Financial Scandal, Growing NPAs and Indian Political-Economy

Business Practices for Innovation

Mid-day Meal Program - Constant Food Safety Threat for School Kids? Some facts...