Are you coming for the show?

Are you coming for this Agribusiness Knowledge Event in August at Bangalore? 


I came to know about this one of the The Largest "Meaningful" Agriculture and Agribusiness Show in India. I am planning to attend, do you know why?

Because it is promised that it will be ...

...more business oriented and less VIPs oriented
...more than 300 exhibitors are coming from 12+ countries
...many parallel discussion  forums on sectors of choice under one roof
...One of the best exhibition ground in India


This is my invitation card. In case you want to visit the show you can write email to exhibitor or you can write to me... i will ensure that all my blog reader, those who are keen to attend, must get the invitation..

Do write to organiser or to me, I will more than happy to arrange invitation for you...by email itself. 

I will place more information about the parallel events during the show in a day or two...

See you at the event...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another Financial Scandal, Growing NPAs and Indian Political-Economy

Business Practices for Innovation

Mid-day Meal Program - Constant Food Safety Threat for School Kids? Some facts...